2010 – Present FORCIER CONSULTING ENGINEERS, P.C., Colchester, Vermont
- Overall responsibility for Civil/Environmental Consulting Engineering firm specializing in Civil/Site, Renewable Energy, Biogas, Water, Wastewater, Storm Water, Solid Waste and Professional Construction Management projects throughout New England.
1995 – 2010 FORCIER ALDRICH & ASSOCIATES, INC., Essex Junction, Vermont
- 1995 – 2008: President/Co-Founder – Overall responsibility for 10 to 25 person Civil/Environmental Consulting Engineering firm specializing in Municipal Water, Wastewater, Solid Waste, Biogas and Civil/Site projects throughout Vermont and New Hampshire.
2009 – 2010: Senior Associate – Responsible for Studies, Design, Permitting and Construction Phase Services for several projects throughout Vermont.
1991 – 1995 THERMO CONSULTING ENGINEERS, INC., Williston, Vermont
- Project Manager – Responsible for Construction Phase and Professional Construction Management Services of Water, Wastewater, Solid Waste and Civil/Site projects from $500,000 to $14,200,000.
- Department Manager – Civil & Environmental Engineering – Overall responsibility for 10 person Civil/Environmental Engineering Department specializing in Municipal Water, Wastewater, Solid Waste and Civil/Site projects throughout the northeastern U.S.A.
1986 – 1990 ENGELBERTH CONSTRUCTION, INC., Colchester, Vermont
- Project Manager – Responsible for Commercial, Industrial and Institutional projects throughout Vermont and southwestern New Hampshire from $500,000 to $5,000,000.
- Chief Estimator – Responsible for Competitive, Negotiated and Design/Build bids throughout Vermont and western New Hampshire from $500,000 to $11,000,000.
1985 – 1986 M.A. BONGIOVANNI, INC., Syracuse, New York
- Chief Estimator – Responsible for competitive bids on Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants and Pump Stations throughout northeastern U.S.A. from $5,000,000 to $15,000,000.
- Project Manager – Responsible for civil and architectural portions of Wastewater Treatment Plants in New York and Maryland from $7,000,000 to $15,000,000.
1972 – 1985 PIZZAGALLI CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, INC., South Burlington, Vermont
- Project Manager (1980-1985) – Overall responsibility for Water, Wastewater, Commercial, Institutional and Industrial projects from $1,200,000 to $8,600,000.
- Assistant Chief Estimator (1974-1976, 1979-1980) – Responsible for Conceptual, Negotiated, Competitive, Construction Management and Design/Build bids for projects throughout eastern United States from $1,000,000 to $30,000,000.
- Senior Project Engineer (1976-1979) – Second in charge on Wastewater Treatment Plant and Pump Station projects from $2,000,000 to $21,000,000.
- Safety Engineer (1972-1974) – Overall responsibility for administering company’s safety program, including job-site safety inspections, presenting safety seminars and preparation of safety reports/documents/procedures.